We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you.ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Information Gathering and Usage
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Qryptal is acquired by or merged with another company.
- When you register for Qryptal services we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Qryptal uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site.s computers and stored on your computer.s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use Qryptal services.
Qryptal uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Qryptal. Although Qryptal owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Qryptal application, you retain all rights to files you upload.
Qryptal may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service