We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Information Gathering and Usage
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Qryptal is acquired by or merged with another company.
- When you register for Qryptal services we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Qryptal uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you use to browse www.qryptal.com. This data on its own is anonymous and we are unable to identify you on this alone.
Optional information sharing
- We also collect cookies, which are small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. This small files that this site or its service providers embed on your computer (with your permission) to enable the site’s or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and retain certain information.Learn more about cookies here.
- HOW TO MANAGE OR OPT OUT OF COOKIES If you would like to manage, block or delete cookies you can do so through your internet browser. Visit www.youronlinechoices.com for full details of how to manage cookies on different types of web browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- If you choose to communicate with us via chat, we will collect your name and your email (with your permission), as well as logs of your chat with our staff.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your name, your email, and your industry information. Newsletters are sent regularly with highlights and news about our industry and company.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by updating your email preferences using the ‘Click here to opt out’ link, or by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE” from the email address you wish to unsubscribe.
- If you choose to contact us directly, the contact forms on our website collect your name, email address, contact number, company name, industry information, and any free text field information you choose to include.
- Note: at the completion of a contact form, your IP address is no longer anonymous, and we will be able to identify you by the combination of your IP and contact information.
Qryptal may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service